DNA testing. A wave of the future in health.
Working with a wide variety of individuals I have found many people to be “feeding their weaker genes”. What I mean by this is that the food they are eating and the lifestyle they are living are feeding the weakest links in their genetic makeup.
Genetics load the gun and an unhealthy lifestyle can surely pull the trigger.
I spend a lot of time educating my clients on how NOT to pull the trigger.
So what are different ways you can support the weakest parts of your DNA and prevent genetic triggering?
- Managing stress, emotions, and emotional trauma
- Eat foods that are the color of the rainbow
- Eat whole foods like fruits and veggies. Not processed foods, inflammatory foods, or foods high in sugar
- Eliminate hydronated fats like canola oil and vegetable oil
- Supplement support
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Reduce toxin exposure
- Intermittent fasting (it’s best to stop eating earlier in the evening and use your sleep as most of the time away from food)
Let’s touch on supplement support. How do you know what supplements are right for supporting your very own genetics or DNA much less find good quality supplements?
You test, not guess.
Check out the videos below that explain a new way of DNA testing to know what support you may need. Then click here to explore more about the company and how you can get started in supporting your unique self.